How do we Get Problems Wrong?
Are we sure that we are solving the problem and not exacerbating the problem with our solution?
Sometimes we need to slow down and really examine and fall in love with the problem as much as our solution.
In this module we'll be looking at:
1) Christine Ortiz's 6 Problems with Problems
2) Donella Meadows' Iceberg Model
3) Karpman's Drama Triangle
And ensure before we move forward that from an equity lens and examining ourselves, that we are spreading and scaling the right innovation.
Get Off the Drama Triangle with Your Problem:
- Is ideal for the early stages of social change work, when you want to get really clear on what problem it is you want to solve, the system through which you want to introduce change, and your own internal orientation toward it.
- Is 100% online and self-paced.
- Should take about an hour to complete.