We believe that your impact in the world is determined by how you use your three feet of influence.
What do we mean by three feet of influence? Contrary to what you may believe, it’s not the grand vision or strategy that separates those who succeed from those who fail. Your Three Feet of Influence is how you show up as a leader. How you treat people. The integrity that you bring to every relationship. It’s the seemingly mundane day-to-day decisions and actions that determine your destiny as a leader and the success (or failure) of your efforts.
Three Feet of Influence will help you:
- Address and resolve your biggest challenges as a leader
- Bring your whole and best self to your work every single day
- Maximize your influence regardless of how little authority you may have
- Free up your creativity to have greater impact on the issues that matter to you
Who should attend?
Any social change leader from front-line supervisors all the way up to C-suite executives and board members of a foundation or non-profit or government agency will benefit from taking this course. Take this course if you want to maximize your Three Feet of Influence so you can have the most impact through your work.
Three Feet of Influence:
- Is 100% online and self-paced
- Includes an invitation to four group coaching sessions with Becky Margiotta
- Should take less than eight hours to complete the entire course including coaching sessions
- Each module includes opportunities for self-reflection, short videos of Becky explaining the concepts, then practical exercises to put the principles into practice right away.
You will have immediate access to all the course materials upon purchasing this course.
The next hour-long coaching sessions start September 2nd at 10:30 AM PT. Please hold that hour in your calendar for September 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd. We will send zoom invites to all enrolled participants before the coaching starts.
Everybody gets Three Feet of Influence. The question is how will you use yours?